The coronavirus pandemic has introduced several schemes and legislative changes that small businesses should know. One of the most important ones is the Coronavirus Statutory Sick Pay Rebate Scheme, which helps small businesses that might have faced direct issues with COVID-19 related sickness of self-isolation. This guide will introduce the scheme and how it works by covering questions such as:
• What is the scheme?
• Who is eligible to use the rebate scheme?
• What periods are you allowed to claim for?
• Where can you claim for the Coronavirus Statutory Sick Pay Rebate Scheme?
• What information will you need to provide?
• How to get help with the rebate scheme