Many small businesses are worried about their finances and how they can bounce back from the loss of business that is inevitable due to the current coronavirus outbreak. One of the measures announced by the Government is the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS), which provides coronavirus financial assistance to SMEs. This guide will look at the scheme and talk about:
• What is CBILS?
• Who is eligible for CBILS?
• How to apply for the CBILS loan?
• What about bigger businesses?
• Other coronavirus financial assistance available for SMEs
• How to get more help with your finances