We provide ethical, progressive non-schemed based tax solutions.
Following recent changes to legislation under the Finance Act 2014, there are many more reliefs available which can save substantial sums in tax paid.
We promote efficient tax planning to save you time and money in the long run. Fortunately for us, accounting fees are also tax deductible, which can further reduce your tax liability.
HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) has become stricter with the introduction of The General Anti-Abuse Rule (GAAR) which came into force in July 2013. GAAR is the government’s approach to managing the risk of tax avoidance and has greatly strengthened HMRC’s anti-avoidance strategy and enable HMRC to tackle abusive avoidance.
What your tax advisor could do for you:
- Ensure the most tax effective structure for your business
- Establish whether you are taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Whether you are achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Assess and review reduction of tax on disposals and maximise relief on acquisitions
- We will ensure you are making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- We will endeavour to meet the rigorous demands of compliance
- We will act on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities subject to the service you take out
We can advise on Inheritance Tax, Entrepreneurs Relief, Capital Gains Tax (CGT), Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) & Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) formations. Did you know that SEIS can give you back a guaranteed return of 64% on each pound invested subject to certain conditions?