Unlike our competitors who just offer a contractor service, we offer a comprehensive service for contractors including accounts, insurance, IR35 contract reviews, HMRC investigation insurance, pensions, mortgages and insolvency. Experience has shown us that being prepared is an essential part of business planning; for example, if you are called up for jury service this could be a very costly exercise. Our proactive and client-centric approach makes us the first choice for contractors.
As an Devonshire Green client you will have the dedicated expertise of a qualified accountant. We offer our contractors proactive tax-planning and include a completely tailored end-to-end service so we can take care of each and every business need. We provide an insolvency service upon the dissolution of your limited company.
We advise contractors to avoid scheme based solutions due to General Anti-Abuse Rules (GAAR) which came into force in 2013. Our client base includes contractors who were previously using umbrella schemes.
Contact us to learn more about how we can make being a contractor as stress-free as possible.
- Corporate Tax Returns
- Provision of CT computation and return, including dealing with any HMRC queries.
- Accounting Services
- Includes preparation of annual accounts, Annual Return, Filing at Companies
- House and dealing with any associated queries.
- VAT Returns
- PAYE/Payroll Services
- Registered Office Address
- Unlimited Tax and Business Advice
- Dedicated Accountant Not A Virtual Office
- 3 Letters of Reference Per Year
- Monthly Newsletter
*As part of our Fully Administered Company Service