Devonshire Green is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
This policy may change from time to time so please check this page occasionally for any updates. This policy holds as a binding agreement when you chose to use our site.
For any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please email us at email@example.com or by direct mail to Devonshire Green, 9 Devonshire Mews, Turnham Green, Chiswick, West London W4 2HA. Alternatively, you can contact us on telephone 020 8747 0160
What we collect
The personal information collected from you include your name, email address, address, IP address, phone number and information regarding your enquiry. We do not hold any banking/card information. When you fill out our website forms, you can choose to give us the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including telephone and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. You are in complete control of whether you consent to receive such information from us. In particular we may contact you for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
If you for any reasons would like to not hear from us again, please let us know and we will remove you from our database.
We take every precaution to ensure that your information is protected. Sensitive information submitted via our website is protected both online and offline. Our website is SSL Encrypted, which helps against information being intercepted and read during transmission.
Personal information is only accessed by those employees who need the information to perform their specific job. Computers/servers are also kept in a secure environment
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
contact us to request the following
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Please email us at email@example.com or by direct mail to Devonshire Green, 9 Devonshire Mews, Turnham Green, Chiswick, West London W4 2HA.
Alternatively, you can contact us on telephone 020 8747 0160
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Devonshire Green, 9 Devonshire Mews, Turnham Green, Chiswick, West London W4 2HA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Our policy is under regular review. Last updated 26 June 2018