Company Sec and Legal
Whatever your company administration needs, we can help.
The Companies Act requires companies to submit multiple documents within deadlines, or there can be fines and reputational damage as well as an adverse impact with credit referencing agencies. With company legislation changing at a fast rate, we can help you remain fully aware of how changes affect you and your fellow directors.
Whatever your company administration requires, we can assist. Whether you’re looking for an off the shelf company, statutory filings or bespoke consultancy services, we have enough experience and resource to help meet your requirements.
We alleviate the pressure from a busy business owner in ensuring you are complying with the Companies Act. We offer full piece of mind by taking this workload off your hands.
Our Company Secretarial services include:
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions
- Company formation
- Company searches maintenance of statutory books
- General advice on company law
- Acting as your Registered Office
- Re-addressing and posting all official mail received at this office addressed to the company
- Notifying you of any personal enquiry made at this office in respect of the company
- Directors with service address facility to protect their residential address
- Share Transfers
- Changes to Statutory Register
- Non-Executive Director
We have established a partnership with legal experts to provide you with piece of mind, even though we are not a law firm.