COVID-19 is causing a lot of financial distress to small businesses and the government has several schemes set up to help businesses get through these troubling times. The Coronavirus Small Business Grant Fund is available to some small businesses and this guide aims to answer important questions regarding the scheme, like:
• What is the scheme about?
• Who is eligible for the Coronavirus Small Business Grant Fund?
• What if you work in the retail, hospitality and leisure sector?
• How to apply for the grants?
• What else is available for small businesses?
• Get help dealing with the crisis